Certified Professional Inspector
I am a Certified Professional Home Inspector, licensed by the State of Indiana; License number: HI02000054
I passed the National Home Inspector Exam.
I am a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
Besides weekdays, I am available to inspect your home on Saturdays.
I generate easy-to-read & understand inspection reports (here’s a sample Report).
I have completed the following InterNACHI courses:
- Indiana Licensure Law & Regulations for Home Inspectors Course
- How to Perform Roof Inspections Course
- How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections Course
- Structural Issues for Home Inspectors Course
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector Course
- Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors Course
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know Course
- How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion Course
- How to Perform Deck Inspections Course
- How to Inspect the Exterior Course
- How to Inspect HVAC Systems Course
- How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation & Interior Course
- How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys Course
- Code of Ethics Course
- Inspecting Foundation Walls and Piers
- Wood-Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspection
- Defect Recognition and Report Writing
- How to Inspect Private Drinking Water Wells
I passed the Indiana Online Pre-Licensing Exam.
I passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
I fulfill 32 hours of Continuing Education every 2 years for the State of Indiana.