Selling your home? Then you already know that selling your home and moving is STRESSFUL!
Want to reduce your stress? Consider having a pre-listing inspection done.
A pre-listing inspection is where you, the seller, hire a home inspector to inspect the home you’re selling.
Why would you do that?
- You become aware of issues with the home you’re selling, so you’re not blind-sided later.
- You can ask the home inspector anything about your home and find out how big of a deal those issues really are.
- You can fix issues before time becomes critical.
- You can tell prospective buyers that you recently fixed things on the home, a sign that you’re a good homeowner.
- Fixing things now means fewer snags during the closing process, when you least want them.
- Fixing things now could also be less costly to you since you’re in control of how the work is done.
Sellers- reduce your stress. Call today for a free quote.
Certified Professional Inspector